Ward Howell, a Talent Equity Consulting company, is looking for an IT Projects & Knowledge Manager.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to Deputy General Director
- Improve Ward Howell’s data management and knowledge sharing system, processes, and procedures through ongoing optimization of the custom CRM system (MS .Net + MS SQL)
-- Define business requirements of all target groups;
-- Develop requirement specification papers;
-- Supervise the work of 3rd party developers;
-- Track and manage evolution and deployment of software stages, conduct usability testing and handling change requests;
-- Provide user support for CRM and Intranet systems;
-- Act as a Technology/Data Management expert (as opposed to software specialist or recruitment business expert) and as a liaison between super users, management team, IT Manager and 3rd party vendors.
- Develop, implement, and control data and knowledge management standards, processes, and procedures within Ward Howell.
- Develop a holistic view of the company’s knowledge management system & corporate knowledge management methodology.
Professional Background and Experience:
- Project Management experience
- Sufficient IT knowledge to communicate effectively with SW developers (MS .Net, MS SQL are a must!), MS Office Sharepoint Server). SW / technical writing background would be a plus
- Data Management / Knowledge Management experience or past experience as a business analyst in the IT department with a company with an advanced IS environment would be a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Business-oriented thinking
- Team orientation and partnering skills
- Ability to deal with stress and sensitive situations in a fast-paced knowledge-intensive environment
- Optimism and confidence
- Fluent English and Russian