Вот наши следующие шаги по ИИБА:Phase 2: Chapter Kick Off:Plan a Kick of Event
• Determine the date, time and location for the Kick off Event and send information to me.
Once IIBA has received the above information we will provide you with the following;IIBA Deliverables:
• IIBA will provide primary contact with the Chapter Start Up Kit
• IIBA will provide web site support and email functionality off our main website - www.theiiba.org
. You will receive your own city posting on the Chapter page, plus a
direct link to your new IIBA email address
• IIBA will provide a list of registered IIBA members for the purpose of inviting members to Chapter Kick-Off EventChapter Deliverables:
• Primary Contact to provide the IIBA with copy of completed invitation template
• Primary Contact to upload invitation to their newly formed web spaceOrganize a Kick Off Event
The chapter kick off event is essentially a meeting with interested people with 2 objectives:
1) To announce to the community your intentions of supporting the IIBA as a local chapter.
2) To seek out volunteers and prospective IIBA Members.
.....Phase 3: Chapter Creation:
After you have established that there is enough interest in creating a chapter with IIBA, the following activities are required to be completed and sent to email@example.com;
1) A chapter petition must be signed with a minimum of 15 registered International IIBA members. The petition must contain the actual signatures; no electronic signatures will be accepted.
2) Completion of your Chapter By-Laws – IIBA by laws are provided in the Chapter Start Up Kit.
3) Signed attestation and affiliation agreement. Attestation agreement must be signed by a local lawyer at chapters’ expense.
4) Completed documentation of all nomination and election activities required putting in place a board of directors (again these procedures are included with the Chapter Start Up Kit).
5) Names of Board Members, or Acting Board Members