* Candidate must be knowledgeable in Corporate Banking - Treasury / Trade Finance / Capital Markets / Derivatives
* Candidate must have experience of banking software implementation
* Good knowledge of the front office and back office operations is required
* Candidate must have track record of working with foreign customers. Track record in financial consultancy services is a big plus
* Strong analytical and product management skills are required including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer’s business needs and translate them into software application and operational requirements
* Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* English -- fluent (verbal / written at Upper Intermediate level or higher)
* Any software programming and/or testing experience of trading software is a big plus.
* Candidates with experience in banking operations / back end processes may also apply
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to evaluate business requirements and best practices that could be specific to a customer and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Serve as a liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
* Actively learn and develop product expertise - attend adequate financial and technical trainings, read product documentation and white papers. Must be/become familiar with domain terminology
* Participate in post-sale support and system implementation services
* Medical insurance
* Education and trainig
* Relocation help for candidates from other cities
icq: 258 813 8