• Communicate efficiently with the Client(s) in order to understand business needs and derive specific requirements for software systems. Ability to think clearly and logically; analyze and critically assess Client’s requests; help to formulate Client’s vision and specific requirements.
• Possess an advanced level of communication; be capable and comfortable of conducting lengthy discussions/interviews (e.g. over the phone) in English.
• Analyze various sources of information provided by the Client(s) in order to derive requirements (business rules, software features, etc).
• Create requirements documents (SRS, Use Cases, etc) to be used both by the Client(s) and the development team (documents must be in English).
• Communicate clearly and efficiently with the development team regarding Client’s requirements.
• Be very flexible and open–minded, be prepared to frequent changes in project’s tasks, priorities, etc.
• Professional experience of collecting system requirements preferably for financial institutions.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• English -- fluent (verbal / written at Upper Intermediate level or higher). Must be able to communicate over the phone.
• Analytic thinking, self-confident, knowledgeable of object-oriented paradigm.
• Must have a proven track record of writing detailed system specifications in English (SRS, Use Cases, etc).
• Must have professional experience of working with foreign customers.
• Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• English - Fluent