Auriga, Inc. (www.auriga.com
), a successful IT company, headquartered in the U.S., one of the market leaders in software development with the engineering centers in Russia, is looking for a Senior Analyst.Project Description:
Perform business analysis for back office solutions.
• Perform business analytics in IT Department
• Assist Business in developing Business Requirements and Functional Requirements documentation, coordinate business stakeholders’ efforts
• Starting IT systems from the beginning(Front Office/Middle office/Back Office)Experience:
• Experience with invest banking
• Experience with banking processes
• Experience communication with domain experts
• Functional and technical documentation preparation
• Financial institution experience is a plusTechnical Skills:
• Good understanding of various software architecture aspects
• Knowledge of web technologies is a plus
• English: goodOther:
• Higher technical education
• Any additional education is a plus
• Excellent analytical skills. Ability to step into a new domain area quickly and efficiently.
• Good communication skill, oral and written
• Ability to plan and coordinate other people’s activities
Salary + medical insurance. Trial period – 2 months. On-site job in client’s office.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with “Senior Analyst” in the subject line.