Moscow office of European IT company is looking for Junior Analyst (payments)
• 2-3 years of work experience in the specialty
• Graduates of leading universities
• Practical experience in describing business needs or in software design (payments area)
• Knowledge of SQL and relational database
• Active and customer-oriented work
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• A proactive and solution-oriented attitude
• The courage to seize things and the desire to learn new things
• Fluent Russian and English (French as an advantage)
• Additional technical background is treated as an advantage
• Experience with process modeling tools, Atlassian Jira and Confluence tools
We are now seeking a Analyst in our growing team to produce high-quality payment integration solutions for our customer's business needs. We offer an interesting outlook in the financial sector and a responsible role in working closely with the customer in demanding payments integration projects around the world.
As Business Analyst, you participate in integration projects and serve as interpreter between customer and technical experts. Your task is to compile, analyze and describe your business requirements and to streamline your business needs into functional, comprehensive solutions. You have a strong analytical grip and are able to approach the customer's operations and to perceive large entities.
• Analysis of business and user needs.
• Documentation of requirements and revision of existing system logics as necessary.
• Preparation of detailed functional and technical specifications from which programs will be written. Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
• Set up of detailed tasks for development team in guidance of solution and software architects.
• Review of project deliverables.
Terms of employment
Salary: 140000 - 160000 Gross. Full time at the office. Moscow (m/s «Dinamo»).
Payment of meals in the dining room of the business center. Payment of food in the office (tea, coffee, sandwiches). Insurance. Free shuttle bus from metro station.
Great prospects for career, professional and financial growth.
mob. 8 (929) 6193605